PhD student, Program in Neuroscience
Lab space: HSF3 room 9130
Colin’s publications on Google Scholar
Posts featuring Colin:
PouLab posters at SfN 2023
Calling all Neuroscientists!!!
Come check out all the PouLab posters at SfN 2023
Sunday pm session: “Genetic Techniques to Target and/or Manipulate Cells”, three back-to-back posters :
- VV22: Find out what the best tag is for labeling your protein by Knockin at Andrea Romanowski‘s poster
- VV23: Learn about how some genes are resistant to CRISPR-activation at Ashley Marquardt‘s poster
- VV24: Get to see Neuroligin 3 for the first time in the human brain and how it might be used against brain cancer at Ro Whitten‘s poster
Monday am session “Animal Models of Epilepsy: Genetics and Pharmacology”:
- C57: Learn about an exciting new way to model individual epilepsy patients in mice using prime editing from Colin Robertson‘s poster
Wednesday pm session “Mechanisms Underlying Axon Growth and Targeting”:
- B14: Hear about a strange non-coding RNA that is involved in axon growth and potentially regeneration at Garrett Crutcher‘s poster
Celebrate neuroscience with us!!!
Cas9-RC on the cover of The CRISPR Journal!
Not only that, but the paper got the cover! Kudos to Cheryl Brandenburg for the beautiful image of knockin neurons and astrocytes using Cas9-RC in the developing mouse brain. Congrats to the whole team for concluding this large piece of Synth Bio meets Dev Neurosci!
We would be delighted to have you try out Cas9-RC for your own knockin needs. Plasmids will become available on Addgene within the next few days!